What I Learned In Six Months At Share As Image

10 Lessons I Learned In My First 6 Months At Share As Image

Today is bittersweet.

Why?

Because, my friend, this is the last ever blog post for Share As Image. We’re shutting off the lights. Winding down. And focusing all our efforts on Stencil.

But, if that’s the bitter part, what’s the sweet part?

It’s that it’s not the end. Because we’ll be right back in the New Year with a new name, on the Stencil Blog!

Phew.

It’s been a heck of a ride so far, and I can’t wait to see where we go from here.

But when you’re looking to the future, it’s also good to reflect on the past. It’s easier to know where you’re going, when you know where you’ve been. And, today’s post is just that. A reflection on what I’ve learned over my first six months here with Share As Image.

P.S: Don't forget to tell your friends about it with this Tweet too! 

read it now

James Johnson

James Johnson
Content Marketing Manager, Share As Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You’re receiving this email because you subscribed via our web site.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving these emails.

Share As Image - 215 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 Toronto, ON M5T 2C7
LihatTutupKomentar